Life Below Zero
Episode: Winter’s Edge at
Time: Sunday, June 02, 2013 – 10:00 PM
Watch Life Below Zero on National Geographic
Watch Life Below Zero Winter’s Edge Season 1 Episode 3 on tv. This show will be aired on National Geographic at Sat, May 18, 2013 05:00 PM. You must see this episode, so remember the aired date guys. Duration of this tv show is only 60 minutes. When bears, wolves and foxes are your only neighbors, life can be pretty lonely. Add minus-60-degree days and a constant battle for the most basic necessities, and you have the daily challenges of people who live in remote corners of Alaska. This series takes viewers deep into an Alaskan winter to meet six tough and resilient residents as they try to stay one step ahead of storms and man-eating beasts to make it through to spring. The closest neighbor to Sue Aikens is more than 300 miles away. Eric Salitan subsists solely on what he hunts and forages. Chip and Agnes Hailstone catch fish for currency in bartering for supplies, and Andy and Kate Bassich use their pack of sled dogs for transportation. Are you a fans? Surely you don’t want to miss to watch this Reality tv show.
Every series is very interesting to watch, so don’t forget to watch this episode.
- eric salitan
- Eric Salitan Leaves Life below Zero
- erik salitan no longer on life below zero
- what happened to erik salitan
- what happened to eric on life below zero
- what happened to eris salitan on season 2 life below zero
- What Happened to Eric Salitan
- life below zero what happened to erik salitan
- Life Below Zero Erik Salitan
- Life below zero Eric Niles what happen